Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Moving On

I think it's time for me to apologize for being completely absent from my blog. I've been hit with a complete case of computer laziness and have been doing absolutely nothing while logged on. Now I'm slowly working my way back into "computer work". 

Good news is I will be moving to Wordpress on the 25th! I'll leave another post before the big day to remind everyone that my blog will be down for a day and all comments will be closed. I already have a blog set up, just need to redirect the domain and move the subscribers and GFC. Hopefully I won't screw anything up! If you have any last minute tips, I'd appreciate any input :) Once I'm all moved, I'll post my personal reasons for moving considering that I love blogger and didn't want to move anywhere. 

I also have more reviews and giveaways coming up after the 25th so keep checking in :)

P.S. *Goes off to tackle 2 loads of laundry and 3 sinks' worth of dirty dishes*...

1 comments:

Krystal said...

goodluck switching over :)

Post a Comment