I possibly couldn't have had a successful baby event without any plush toys. As a kid I had tons and tons of stuffed animals. They all had names and they all kept me company. Some I loved more than others. And that's just how life is :) I kept quite a few of them and passed them on to my son. He doesn't express too much interest in stuffed animals yet, but I know that will change as he grows.
Monster Factory sent us a Mini Plush Colin to play with. He's just a little thing (Size: 3" x 3.75" x 5.5"), but has lots of detail. My son figured out right away that he can pull down the hood and take the hands out of pockets. We both love this little toy. I've always had a thing for different and unique items. This plush monster is anything but a normal stuffed animal. Of course it's always good to get a teddy bear or a fluffy bunny, but I think there is more you can do with someone unique like Colin. Kids can really apply their imagination and create a whole world for this toy. I'd love to expand my collection of these monsters once my son starts playing with stuffed animals like I have in the past. And if he himself asks me for another one when he's older, I won't be able to say no. These are too cute!
Monster Factory carries over 70 various monster plushies and some of them come in 3 different sizes. Monsters are divided by series such as 8 bits, herbivores, monsternauts and many more. What's also great is that kids can go to Monster Factory's website and watch videos featuring the stuffed monster toys. There are also fun facts and stories posted over on their blog.
Each week Monster Factory features a monster of the week and you can get the featured toys for 20%! If that's not good enough, us Canadians can get these Monsters from Chapters!
One lucky winner will receive a Mini Plush Colin (RV $12.95)
How to enter:
- Leave your e-mail address in every comment or make it visible in Blogger
- Complete the mandatory entry and leave a separate comment for each bonus entry
- For Facebook entries leave your first name and initial; for Twitter entries leave your Twitter name
- visit Monster Factory and tell me which other toy is your favorite (by name & besides Colin)
- follow My Secret Home publicly via Google Friend Connect
- subscribe via e-mail & confirm (2 entries)
- subscribe via RSS reader
- add me as a friend on Facebook
- like My Secret Home on Facebook
- like Monster Factory on Facebook
- follow My Secret Home on Twitter
- follow Monster Factory on Twitter
- tweet (1 time per day) - #Win a mini Colin plush toy from Monster Factory | US&CAN Ends 3/24 #Giveaway @mysecrethome http://bit.ly/fAkRy8 (leave direct link)
- grab my button & tell me where I can find it
This giveaway is open to residents of USA & CANADA and will end on March 24, 2010 at 11:59PM PST. The winner will be determined randomly via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond back or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation to write this post. I received a free product mentioned above in order to provide my honest opinion. I am in no way responsible for shipping of the prize.