Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Sick...

... Can you believe it? Just when my kid and I started to feel better, we got sick AGAIN! I have no idea how this happened, but we are not having too much fun. Can't really stare at the computer screen for too long with watering eyes, thus I haven't been able to be here as much.
Sorry for delays in winner drawings. I will do it tomorrow for all the giveaways that will have ended by then. 
As soon as we finally get healthy, I'll get back to my regular blogging program :)

7 comments:

Fiona said...

Bummer! I hope you feel better soon!

Mizzreviewlady said...

This keeps happening in my household too!

barbara.montyj said...

Hope you feel better soon - no fun being sick.
I just got over the flu a couple of weeks ago and now my glands are starting to hurt - Yikes!

Article Directory said...

I hope you feel better soon, so that can work as before!

Lisa said...

Praying for yah'll to get better fast and stay healthy.

Jen M said...

Thanks everyone :) I think we are finally feeling better!

katklaw777 said...

Get well soon!

Post a Comment