For a while I really wanted a $300 pair of designer sunglasses. Fortunately, when I looked, I didn't find anything I liked (I'm that picky...). I know now that there is no point in spending that much money. We barely even get much sun in Vancouver. And sunglasses are not just accessories. They are a must have item needed for protecting our eyes and vision from harmful UV rays. As long as they have maximum UV protection, they are good enough sunglasses already. Since then, I stopped being too picky and settled for cheap sunglasses. I don't need to feel guilty if my son breaks a pair or if they go out of fashion, because they are easily replaceable.
Sunglass Warehouse has hundreds of sunglasses for women and men and all of them are under $20! I quickly chose which ones I wanted to review, as I don't really experiment much with different shapes. I just go for what I know looks classy and feels comfortable. Maybe I should start experimenting more! I chose these women's sunglasses in a brown frame. When I received the package, I was very impressed with these sunglasses. For only $13.56, they look even better than on the picture, have maximum UV400 protection and don't feel like they are too cheap in general. I was also a bit worried that they might not fit well, since I was getting these sunglasses online and couldn't try them on first, but to my delight they fit great. I'm very happy with my sunglasses and can't wait for summer to come to start wearing them.
If you are not to sure how to choose the right sunglasses, Sunglass Warehouse has pages on choosing sunglasses based on your skin tones and choosing sunglasses for your face shape. I should have probably consulted with these pages first, as according to them I should have chosen cat-eye sunglasses. I will keep it in mind for future reference as I actually kinda like the way these look. If you want to get sunglasses for your man, they have categories such as mirrored sunglasses and motorcycle sunglasses. So many to choose from! And you can't really go wrong with their prices. Within US, they offer free shipping for orders over $25. That guarantees you 2 pairs!
One lucky winner will receive a pair of sunglasses of their choice
How to enter:
- Leave your e-mail address in every comment or make it visible in Blogger
- Complete the mandatory entry and leave a separate comment for each bonus entry
- For Facebook entries leave your first name and initial; for Twitter entries leave your Twitter name
- follow My Secret Home publicly via Google Friend Connect
- subscribe via e-mail & confirm (2 entries)
- subscribe via RSS reader
- subscribe to Sunglass Warehouse blog via RSS reader
- add me as a friend on Facebook
- like My Secret Home on Facebook
- like Sunglass Warehouse on Facebook
- follow My Secret Home on Twitter
- follow Sunglass Warehouse on Twitter
- tweet (1 time per day) - Win a pair of Sunglass Warehouse sunglasses of you choice US&CAN Ends 2/10 #Giveaway @mysecrethome http://bit.ly/e0eD0F (leave direct link)
- grab my button & tell me where I can find it
This giveaway is open to residents of USA & CANADA and will end on February 10, 2010 at 11:59PM PST. The winner will be determined randomly via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond back or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation to write this post. I received a free product mentioned above in order to provide my honest opinion. I am in no way responsible for shipping of the prize.