Tuesday, December 21, 2010

*Money Saving Tip* Tuesday #6 - Fabric Softeners

Do you always use fabric softeners in you laundry? I used to use softener sheets, I even bought special scent-free ones when my son was born. One time I forgot to throw one in. To my surprise, I didn't notice any difference in my laundry! Towels and the rest of my clothes felt exactly the same. Since then, I completely stopped using softeners! I read somewhere that Vancouver has "soft water" type. I don't know what that means, but can only assume that our water is good and softens clothes on its own.

Next time you do laundry, try to do a load without a softener and see if you can notice any difference. If like me, you don't notice anything than it's great news for you! Less chemicals on your clothes and less money spent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment