Gift Baskets are a great idea when it comes to gift giving. But not every basket's contents taste as good as they look. I've tried store bought gift baskets and they were just average (while priced well above average). Let me introduce you to this online company who is famous for their award-winning gift baskets which have been featured everywhere from Oprah show to The New York Times.
Gourmet Gift Baskets carries hundreds of baskets for every imaginable occasion. Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Italian, Organic and even Beer baskets.
For my review Gourmet Gift Baskets sent me a Holiday Sweets & Treats Snowflake Tin™ – Christmas Gift Basket. This has been the best pre-Christmas present I have received so far! Let me tell why I am so in love with this gift basket.
It comes with 7 food treats all of which are gourmet and all-natural. All items are of the best quality, very fresh and taste delicious.
· Salted Peanuts by Feridies - 9 oz. - These are perfectly crunchy and well seasoned.
· Seasoned Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Co. - 4 oz. - The best pretzels I've ever tried and a perfect amount of seasoning as well.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm - 7.8 oz. - I don't even know where to start with this one! My husband became absolutely obsessed with this dip and made me check all the stores around to see if we can buy this item! We finally found a store that sells this and stocked up. It's absolutely delicious with pretzels and can also be used for cooking!
· Gingerbread Cookies by Too Good Gourmet - 7 oz. - Classic gingerbread cookies, great for creating Christmas spirit.
· Butter Toffee Shortbread Cookies by Too Good Gourmet - 2 oz. - Very soft yummy cookies.
· Vanilla Wafer Rolls by Dolcetto - 14.1 oz. - I've never had wafer rolls as fresh as these. They just melt in your mouth! I've been dipping them in coffee and this combination is just mouthwatering.
· Dark Chocolate Nonpareils by Summit Foods - 3.5 oz. - This was probably my least favorite snack in the basket. These are little chocolate rounds with white sprinkles. They are not bad at all! I'm just comparing them to the rest of the items.
I absolutely recommend Gourmet Gift Baskets to anyone this holiday season (or any other season). Treat yourself or impress your friends/family/co-workers. They are shipped via courier, come very fast and are very well wrapped to prevent any damage. And of course you get to keep a well-made basket in the end!
One lucky winner will receive a Holiday Sweets & Treats Snowflake Tin™ – Christmas Gift Basket (RV $49.99)
How to enter:
- Leave your e-mail address in every comment or make it visible in Blogger
- Complete the mandatory entry and leave a separate comment for each bonus entry
- pick your favorite gift basket
MANDATORY entry (this is all 1 entry)
MANDATORY entry (this is all 1 entry)
- like Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook
- post on Gourmet Gift Basket's Facebook wall which basket is your favorite
- leave a comment on this post that you did all of the above along with your Facebook name
- follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- subscribe via RSS reader
- subscribe via e-mail
- add me as a friend on Facebook (leave first name and initial)
- like My Secret Home on Facebook (leave first name and initial)
- follow My Secret Home on Twitter (leave your twitter name)
- follow Gourmet Gift Baskets on Twitter (leave your twitter name)
- tweet (1 time per day) - #Giveaway - Gourmet Gift Baskets - Open to US&CAN Ends 12/21 http://bit.ly/hnsd0J (leave direct link)
- grab my button (tell me where I can find it)
- grab my Gift Guide button (tell me where I can find it)
This giveaway is open to residents of USA & CANADA and will end on December 21, 2010 at 11:59PM PST. The winner will be determined randomly via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond back or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation to write this post. I received a free product mentioned above in order to provide my honest opinion. I am in no way responsible for shipping of the prize.