I'm always on the lookout for innovative reusable containers. This company has sold more than a million of their products. You can't become a success unless you really do have great products!
Banana Guard sent me one of each of their products for review and giveaway. I've decided to keep the S'wich Guard and Fruit Case and give away the Banana Guard itself as well as the Fruit Guard.
I love these Guards, they are made of very thick brightly colored plastic. My favorite is the S'witch Guard. I used to often take sandwiches to work and they always got smashed in my purse. It's no fun eating something that looks like it's been run over by a car. S'wich Guard will keep your sandwiches safe as well as eliminate the need for plastic snack bags. My only problem with all these guards is that once you finish your food, you are left with a bulky container. But it's a small price to pay and worth it if you want to keep your food in good condition. I also like the Fruit Case. Since it's winter, there aren't many fruits available but I found just a perfect item to carry in this case - a hard boiled egg! It makes a great healthy snack.
I didn't try out the Banana Guard and the Fruit Guard since I'm giving them away to you. Wouldn't be too nice of me to give you used food containers :) Why wouldn't I keep the most popular Banana Guard to myself? As much as I like the idea of this container, I'm not a fan of bananas. But if you are a banana fan, you will love this funky guard product!
Interesting Banana Guard Facts
- It is a Canadian company based in Vancouver, BC.
- All products are made of FDA approved recyclable plastic, BPA-FREE and made in Canada.
- All products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Besides Banana Guards, this company offers Froot Guards/Cases and S'wich Guards.
- Banana Guard features multiple small perforations to facilitate ventilation thereby preventing premature ripening and a sturdy locking mechanism to keep the Banana Guard closed.
- There's been more than 1 million of Banana Guards sold.
- S'wich Guard fits most common sandwich bread sizes and as a bonus it can double as your plate! It is also microwave safe.
- Each products retails for $6.99 (less if you buy a couple).
One lucky winner will receive a yellow Banana Guard and a green Fruit Guard. (ARV $13)
How to enter:
- Leave your e-mail address in every comment or make it visible in Blogger
- Complete the mandatory entry and leave a separate comment for each bonus entry
- simply tell me why you would like to win this prize
- follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- subscribe via RSS reader
- subscribe via e-mail
- add me as a friend on Facebook (leave first name and initial)
- like My Secret Home on Facebook (leave first name and initial)
- like Banana Guard on Facebook (leave first name and initial)
- follow My Secret Home on Twitter (leave your twitter name)
- tweet (1 time per day) - #Giveaway - Banana Guard & Fruit Guard - Open to Canada Ends 12/30 http://bit.ly/f36NJv (leave direct link)- grab my button (tell me where I can find it)
- grab my Gift Guide button (tell me where I can find it)
This giveaway is open to residents of CANADA and will end on December 30, 2010 at 11:59PM PST. The winner will be determined randomly via random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond back or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation to write this post. I received a free product mentioned above in order to provide my honest opinion.