Monday, November 1, 2010

What I've Won in October

Time to share my winnings from last month!

Fun and Funky Mommy Blog – The Rattles Band – Rattle On CD (haven't received yet)
Natural Mommie Blog – Organic Echo Silver Earrings
Simply Stacie Blog – Company Kids Duckie Hooded Towel
The Twinners Blog – ImagiPLAY Veggie Cutting Set
It's My Life Blog - Let's Hear It for the Laurie Berkner Band! DVD
Toddler Tales by Mommy Blog – LunchSkins Reusable Sandwich Bag (haven't received yet)
Toronto Teacher Mom Blog – 26” Play Ball ($16.99) & Uncle Bob's 37" Racer Snow Tube (haven't received yet) 

My favorite win -  Organic Echo Silver Earrings! They are absolutely adorable.

I've also used the kids Duckie Hooded Towel as my Halloween costume this year! Way to be smart and frugal :D The Veggie toy is also very cute and my son is getting it for Christmas:)

3 comments:

ladyinpurple said...

nice freebies!

Terra H. said...

Wow, you won some nice stuff last month! I enjoy winning giveaways too. If you haven't yet, be sure to stop by and check out the giveaways on my blog. They're listed at the top right hand side.

Canadian Coupon Mom said...

Wow some great wins! I have to get better at entering, but was finding it a pain when I find US only and no Canadian stuff..

Post a Comment