I was very happy when I received an opportunity to review Oliver's Labels. They sent me a sample pack of labels with a very cute dinosaur design and my son's name printed. I immediately labeled Michael's sippy cup to see what it would look like. I think the label made his plain cup look more appealing.
Oliver's Labels are said to be "waterproof, weather-proof, scuff-proof, tear-resistant, high-performance vinyl with super-strong adhesive and high quality, full-color printing". I put the labeled cup to the test by washing it in warm water with a sponge. After it dried, I felt the label around to see if it would move around or peel. The label sat sturdy on the cup and didn't even think about moving anywhere.
I officially declare Oliver's Labels to be of extremely high quality and will definitely consider them next year for Michael's DayCare. All the other kids are going to be jealous of his cool labels :D
Interesting Oliver's Labels Facts:
- It is a Canadian company based in Toronto, Ontario.
- Oliver's Labels are made of vinyl.
- Oliver's Labels are made to be long-lasting in a huge range of environments.
- Oliver's Labels offer a unique Found-it™ Tracking System (It's free! You can choose to have a special code printed on the label. If your kid looses his item, now whoever finds it has a chance to return it back to you through the online tracking system. I didn't choose this option, because my son mainly stays at home, but I can see how this will be useful once he goes to DayCare/School)
- Oliver's Labels offer waterproof labels, clothing labels, safety bands, bag tags and household labels.
- The also offer a variety of packages such as a starter, preschool, clothing, school and camp packages (starting at $26.99).
- Shipping rates start at $1.50 for Canada and $3 for USA
[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]