Saturday, November 13, 2010

Domain Move & Stylish Blogger Award

YES! I finally moved my blog to its own domain!This took me a couple weeks of hard work. (well not really lol, but it was pretty frustrating)

I also received my first blog award from Why? Because I'm The Mommy blog. That's very kind!
I'm supposed to write 7 things about myself and nominate 15 other blogs. I'll have to see if I have some spare time after the weekend's over. Very busy with family at the moment :) All mommies will understand!


Off I go to celebrate with a cup of hot coffee!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for following me at Life or Something Like It. Following you back.

Jacqui said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting and following my blog at Single Parent Retreat! I am your newest follower!

www.singleparentretreat.com

genny said...

thanks for following, am following you already. cheers!

Julie said...

Liking you back - thanks! BabyDealsDujour lists all the baby daily deals in real-time.

Please join us on Facebook and Twitter too.

KatieCan86 said...

Congrats!
Thanks for the follow! I'm now following back! Feel free to link up all of your giveaways on my ongoing linky!

Katie
The Romantic Type
http://theromantictype.blogspot.com/

BabaMoon Baby Knits said...

well done for a successful move! that's one thing i dread. i know i should get my own domain but even just working on it as it is can be a headache lol!

thanks for following me and joining in my long weekend blog hop! I'm following :)

Best wishes!

Nay x

Moonangelnay Handmade Blog

Busy Working Mama said...

Thanks for stopping by...I cannot believe someone made the interratial comment like that - and in that tone! That's nuts! After reading some of the comments on my rant, I do say I feel a little bad because I had forgotten that there was a time when Lily (my daughter) was afraid of men. Happy Monday!

Post a Comment