Saturday, November 27, 2010

Applied Labels Review



There are a variety of permanent labels available on the Internet. Each company offers something innovative and exclusive. How is this company different? They stick to "simple" and it's working great for them.

Review
When I received a label pack from Applied Labels, I was very confused. The package consisted of two sheets of mini labels with my little guy's name, a sheet of white labels and a sheet of clear labels. I had to read the brochure to find out what those are for. Turns out that the clear ones are called "Shoe Shields". They are to be applied on top of the regular labels when applying them to shoes thus preventing any damage to the labels. The other white empty labels are "Clothing Backers". The labels themselves are bigger than clothing tags and to cover the excess stickiness, you have to stick another label to the back of the original label. 

I think the process for labeling clothing tags with Applied Labels is a bit too complicated. You have to align two labels and seal them perfectly and then you are left with excess label parts on the clothing tag, which are possibly going to scratch the neck area. However, Applied Labels do offer special "Tag-A-Long" clothing labels that fit more comfortably on the clothing tag.

I applied a label to Michael's sippy cup to see how it would hold up. Even though Applied Labels are very simple looking, I think the cup looks cute! I honestly can't wait to ship my baby off to Day care :D I'll be labeling everything he owns! Shoes, bottles, dishes, stationery, clothes, toys, etc.

Interesting Applied Labels Facts
- Applied Labels are based in Collierville, TN
- These labels are printed in black because testing has shown that black ink on white labels provides the highest level of durability and the sharpest image.
- Applied Labels are dishwasher safe & laundry safe.
- They are Lead, BPA & DEHP Free and made in the USA.
- Labels are customizable with different fonts, icons and colored Baby Tape.
- Applied Labels are sized 1.5"x0.5"
- Classic Labels start at $14.95 for 30 and Shoe Shilelds start at $1.95 for 12 with Clothing Backers at $2.50 for 30.
- If you are buying a Label Pack - shipping is FREE! 


Connect with Applied Labels on Twitter and Facebook


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

3 comments:

LETO said...

Thanks for stopping by My Krazy Life. New follower love the blog!

Janine said...

Following you too.
How stunning are those labels! Love that!

Creative Chaos @ Kidscreatefun said...

Well those are cool. Thanks for visiting! I am following!

Post a Comment