Saturday, November 6, 2010

AFI Top 100 Movies of All Time

My husband and I have wanted to do this for a while and we finally began our journey through the AFI's Top 100 movies (the original list). Can't even begin to tell you how much fun it is turning out to be! In a rare case that you haven't seen this awesome list, you can click here. It's definitely going to take a while to get through it, we're only watching one movie a week. Can't do anymore than that with a baby in the house. We've only seen 4 movies on the list and I've loved them all! I was killing myself laughing watching Bringing Up Baby, if you haven't seen it, I would absolutely recommend it. I love watching old movies, there's so much more meaning and feeling in them.
Anyways, going to relax now and do some blog hopping. Have a very busy week ahead of me. I am in the midst of organizing my Gift Guide. Details coming very soon, you're in for a lot of little treats :)
PhotobucketJust Married with Coupons

19 comments:

Just Married with Coupons said...

Hiya Jen! Yes I am already following you! Thanks so much for joining us on the Saturday Stalk ! =)

Hope your having a great weekend!

-Dawn

Graphic Design by Tara said...

Thank you so much for posting my button and hopping!
T

Lovely Little Ladies said...

Thank you for folloing my blog! I just thought I would return the favor! You have a cute blog!!

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by Harvest For Tomorrow! The movie idea is great!! We are huge movie fans too and I love the older movies myself. We may have to consider this! I am your new follower!

Nan said...

Thanks for following and visitng.
Here I also follow and visit you.:-)
Have a nice day.
Nan
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
PS. please join my blog hop on Monday and Friday.

The Crocks said...

Following you from Tammy's Two Cents. Can you do the same?

http://almcrock.blogspot.com
Be sure to check out my giveaways, too!

Thanks! :)

Cheeky Momma said...

Hi there!

I'm your newest follower and I would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Be sure to enter my giveaways while you're there!

Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

Frugal Invitation said...

Hi! Newest follower from the Saturday Hop! Looking forward to reading your page! Hope you'll stop by and follow back!

Frugal Invitation
http://www.frugalinvitation.com

Lisa said...

Thanks for following! I'm now your newest follower! :) Your little guy is adorable!

Lisa xoxo

AVMCS said...

Hi, I'm a new follower via Surfin' Saturdays. Love the nice clean look of your blog. Have a great week!

Becky at:
http://averymerrychristmasstore.blogspot.com

SurvivorDiane said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog on Friday. I am now following you also - thanks! The movies sound like fun. Great family fun.

AirForceWife and Mommy of Two said...

Thanks for the follow. I am now following back :)

Angela said...

Thanks for following. I'm following back and love your blog.

Thankful Heart said...

Thanks for the follow. Following you back!

Anne Brooks said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I am now following you back.
www.addictedtosavingmoney.blogspot.com

Forever Neighbor said...

Thank you for following me! I am your newest follower :)

Jennifer @ The Thrifty Military Wife said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by & following me @ The Thrifty Military Wife blog. I am now following you as well.

Yenta Mary said...

Thanks for coming to visit me! Returning the follow ... :)

Debby said...

Following you back. Thanks for visiting Deal-licious Debby!!!

Post a Comment