Monday, November 15, 2010

7 Food Things About Me

As per the Stylish Blogger Award rules, I have to share something about myself. I decided on a food topic.

1. Fruits are my favourite food. My dream meal is half a big watermelon (can't wait for summer).
2. I hate bloody steaks. Please make mine well done.
3. I finally tried snails last week and they actually tasted yummy!
4. At the moment, I can't get enough of curries.
5. I love all vegetables, even the Brussels sprouts.
6. I don't eat pork, because I think pigs are too cute to eat!
7. I don't get brain freezes and drink my frozen drinks super fast.

6 comments:

Gina Alfani said...

Hey Jen!! Thanks for visiting my blogs, commenting and following . . . I'm following you back :-)

We share the love of watermelon . . . I eat it with a spoon. Wish I didn't get those brain freezes though when trying to drink my frozen drinks fast.

Hope your Monday has been fabulous . . . Gina

http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com

DP said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, commenting, and following me. I'm following you back!
Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

As a Vietnamese immigrant who spent the first 7 years of my life in another country, I love snails. When I was little, my cousins and I used to go to the rice patty fields and catch snails. MY grandmother would boil them and we'd eat them with fish sauce! :-)

Masha said...

I don't get brain freezers either! I get more of a lung freeze..

I heart digi scrapping said...

what are curries? Adorable blog.. new follower! Thanks for visiting me today.

Jessi said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from the Tuesday blog hop. New follower here!

Wow! I agree with all of those statements. Pigs are too cute!

Happy Tuesday!
Jessi (http://thejuicilife.blogspot.com)

Mizzreviewlady said...

Hello. I am your newest follower. Please visit my blog and follow me back when you get a chance. Thanks! http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment